GENERAL ADMINISTRATION BRANCH II
The General Administration Branch-II looks after the establishment of State Guest Houses located outside the state and State Guest House, Kohima. It handles the establishment and Service matters of Staff in all Houses.
Functions of GAB II
- Look after all matters relating to Nagaland Houses and State Guest House, Kohima.
- Reservation of rooms at Nagaland.
- Holiday list.
- Celebration of Independence Day and Republic Day.
- Matter relating to purpose Nagaland House, Mumbai.
- Matter relating to freedom fighter.
- Issue of license for Cinema Theater.
- Matter relating to important National Days and observation.
- Approval/permission for conduct of Lotteries/sales of Badges & Calendars etc by NGOs/Individuals.
- Special Casual Leave to Government employees.
The PRC/JRC/DRC/ARC/Asst. Liaison Officer is overall responsible for maintenance of the respective Houses. All proposals are submitted to the Government for obtaining Administrative approval.