SAB “A” and SAB “B”
Objective: To ensure smooth functioning of the Secretariat by providing support system,office facilities and ambience to the Officers and staff of the Secretariat.
FUNCTION OF SECRETARIAT ADMINISTRATION BRANCH ‘A’ & ‘B’.
1. To send requisitions to the NPSC for recruitment of Class-III staff in the
2. Handle the day to day establishment matters of grade III
& IV employees.
3. To appoint Grade-IV staff as and when needed.
4. To Co-Ordinate with other Departments of the Secretariat in matters relating to
the regulation of the transfer and posting of Class-III and IV staff in the
5. To allocate/provide Governmental Quarters to the Secretariat employees.
6. To take disciplinary action against erring employees.
7. To issue identity card for regular and casual grade-III employees.
8. Payment of Office expenses such as Power, Water, Telegraph Bill,
Grant/Assistance to Indian Red Cross Society & National Institute of Public
Finance & Policy and few other miscellaneous expenses.
9. Personal Information System Cell to maintain the service record of Staff.
10. To regulate the entry and exit to the Secretariat through issuance of Visitor slip,
Car passes and regulating parking of vehicles within and outside the Secretariat
11. To operate the service Rules for Stenographer, 2015 and Nagaland Secretariat
Subordinate Service Rules, 1972.
12. Attendance and implementation of “No Work and No Pay’.
13. Matter relating to Public Accounts Committee and replies to Audit Inspection
14. Appointment of Tenure Personal Secretaries, Stenographers and personal peons
For all Ministers/Council of Minister